Kuhn Flooring – Your Tile Floor Installation Experts
The floors in your home take everyday wear and tear like nothing else. Without high-quality materials, your floors will age quicker than any other feature in your home. It’s important to invest in quality floors that will last. At the same time, you should also aim for floors that create beauty and comfort.
Tile floor installation in Plantation is a great option if you want floors that are durable and low in maintenance requirements. Tiles will create beautiful living spaces that will last for years or even decades in most cases.
If it’s time to refresh your home, flooring is the perfect place to start. At Kuhn Flooring you can leverage three generations of excellence, resulting in floors that you’ll be happy to come home to every day.
The Benefits of Tile Flooring
Even with the most competitive tile floor estimates, new flooring is a major investment. There are several factors that you will need to consider before you settle on any particular material or design.
New tile floors offer significant benefits over other options. If you are still looking for the best solution for your home, then the benefits of tile floors could help you to make the right decision.
- New tile can allow you to explore your creativity and unique sense of style. If you want floors that say something about your personality, then tiles will be perfect. Varied shapes, sizes, and designs will allow you to create living spaces that are completely unique. Modern inkjet printed ceramic tiles allow you to make cost-friendly home improvements that will keep looking great for years.
- Tile floors are durable. Only rivaled by hardwood floors, tiles can offer you years or even decades of use in most situations. Tiles are resistant to staining and discoloration, and modern ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles are difficult to crack and chip. If you have a large family, or if you entertain often, tiles will provide you with a durable flooring surface.
- You can have tile installation in every room of your home. Choose the rooms that you think tiles will look great in, and we’ll create a design that works with your overall décor concept. Bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas, kitchens, laundries, basements, and outdoor living areas will all look great with new tile floors.
- Do you want to achieve the perfect indoor/outdoor flow in your home? Florida is known for its amazing weather that lasts throughout most of the year. Open living plans and indoor/outdoor entertainment are all part of the lifestyle. Tile flooring could help you to create a more consistent flow between your interior and exterior living areas.
- You can mix, match, and alternate your tile selections to create vivid designs that wouldn’t be possible with other flooring materials. The sheer number of designs available on ceramic tiles are unmatched by any other flooring options. If you have a unique concept in mind or simply want some help to make your home one of a kind, then the experts at Kuhn Flooring are standing by.
- Tiles are easy to care for. Low maintenance means more time to enjoy your home. Regular vacuuming and sweeping can take care of everyday dust and debris. You can easily wipe or mop away liquid spills that would be difficult to remove from other flooring materials. If you have young children or pets, then tile floors will be a great way to minimize your home upkeep.
- Tiles are versatile. Pair them with rugs around key features like coffee tables and dining tables and you’ll give your home an upmarket look and feel. Tiles can help you to maintain cooler temperatures because they reflect heat and UV radiation.
With so many amazing benefits to tile floor installation, it’s easy to see why tiles are highly favored throughout South Florida. Kuhn Flooring can give you a complete VIP experience. Choose a design and have your project managed throughout the installation.
Talk to the team today and get your project underway.
Get a Tile Floor Installation Estimate
What does it cost to install tile flooring? This can vary depending on several factors.
- The specific tiles you want to install will contribute to the price.
- The size of the floor you want to cover will be calculated in your quote.
- Any existing floor removal and preparation work will also be included.
If you want an accurate tile floor estimate, you can talk to us today. We offer a complimentary consultation and will give you options that fit within your budget. Our design services are the best in South Florida, so you’ll have complete confidence knowing that you’re getting a fair deal.
Trust your floors to a company that has been serving South Florida for over 30 years.
Create a Home You’ll Love with Tile Floors
From entranceway tiles to a complete flooring renovation in your home, tiles can offer beauty and longevity. You can find the perfect tiles to match your existing décor, or, use new tile floors to set the tone for a whole interior redesign.
Whatever it is you need from your floors; Kuhn Flooring is here to make your vision a reality. A complimentary consultation can help you to visualize the true beauty of your home. Extensive material choices will leave your options almost limitless. Our team can take your ideas and custom-design new floors that bring out the best in your home.
Talk to the team at Kuhn Flooring today for the full VIP treatment.