Choose Mohawk for the floors in your Boca Raton home.
Trust Mohawk to Be Your Flooring Solution!
Updating your Boca Raton house is always a little stressful. However, knowing which brands you can trust goes a long way into helping make the process go smoothly. Having a flooring name that you know is competitively priced and excellent quality can provide peace of mind.
Mohawk Flooring is one of the leading name brands available on the market today with an extensive selection of flooring options. You simply can’t beat their variety of colors, styles, and materials. There is no better choice of flooring brand to meet all of your flooring needs.
In this article, you will learn about Mohawks integrity, flooring varieties, and the leading installation company in the industry where you can purchase Mohawk products for your home today!
MOHAWK FLOORING BRANDS
Mohawk began as a flooring company in 1878. That means they have spent well over a century building quality, innovative ideas, and revolutionary designs into all their products.
They offer award-winning designs, and one hundred percent United States assembled carpeting. Mohawk is one of the foremost trusted flooring brands in the whole industry.
“…they have spent well over a century building quality, innovative ideas, and revolutionary designs into all their products…”
Because they are leaders in the flooring industry, Mohawk insists on using ecologically responsible practices. This means that they use renewable resources and efficient production methods to help create sustainable flooring.
Mohawk runs their business in the most earth-friendly way they can to make the most positive impact they can on the community as well as lead by example for other companies watching.
MOHAWK FLOORING TYPES
Mohawk has five flooring materials from which you can choose, each with its own durability, look, and function. Here is a little more about each of the varieties available today.
A variety of Mohawk carpet colors, piles, and styles.
Mohawk has been making carpets longer than any other flooring type, and they understand the value of assembling every carpet they sell in the United States using only the highest quality products possible.
They have a few categories that make up their variety and selections of carpeting, including:
- Carpet Types: Wear-resistant, stain-resistant, and those carpets that are both wear and stain-resistant.
- Color: there are 15 categories of colors and literally thousands of options available among those variants.
- Color Resistant
- Lifestyle: All Mohawk rugs are kid and pet friendly.
- Style: Divided into Twist, Loop, Pattern, and Texture. You can choose from thousands of different carpets under these headings
If you are looking to add warmth and welcoming to your main living areas or bedrooms, there is nothing that can get the job done quite like carpeting.
Think about how much traffic your space will acquire and use that information to decide which type of pile is right for that area. Some people think going with a more neutral tone for your flooring is best. This approach allows you to coordinate colors with the walls and window treatments more easily.
That being said, Mohawk offers a large selection of bright colors and bold designs to meet everyone’s styles
Mohawk area rugs are available in bright colors and bold patterns.
Not only does Mohawk offer some of the most beautiful carpets, but they also have some of the most classic accent and area rugs. Here are a few of the categories that help make up their rug selection.
- By Lifestyle: Kid Friendly, Pet-Friendly, High Traffic, and Eco-Conscious
- By Room: Bedroom, Dining and Kitchen, Entryway, Living Room, Home Office, Outdoor Living, and Bathroom
- By Type: Area or Accent Rug, Bath Rug, Custom Rug, Doormat, Indoor or Outdoor Rug, Kitchen or Laundry Rug, Mat Sets, Rug Pads, Scatter, and Utility
- By Sizes: 2 foot x 4 foot, 3 foot x 5 foot, 4 foot x 6 foot, 5 foot x 8 foot, 6 foot x 9 foot, 8 foot x 11 foot, 9 foot x 13 foot, 10 foot x 14 foot, 11 foot x 15 foot or larger, runners, round, or continuous runners
- By Color: More than 12 different color selections with different variants of those colors.
Area rugs are perfect for those rooms that you have added a hard surface flooring to for durability, ease of cleaning, or maybe you loved the look of classic wood.
Having a section accented by a Mohawk rug will add all the warmth and flair of a patterned carpet but maintain all the reasons you choose the hard surface flooring for that space!
Mohawk offers a selection of different tile floorings for you to choose from for your home. Here are a few of their categories:
- Shades variants: High, Medium, Low
- Shade: Light, medium, dark
- Styles: There are multiples styles from which to select.
Mohawk tile is a great flooring solution for bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways. Consider the appearance of the area you are adding new flooring. The size, color, and shape of tile that you choose can significantly affect how the scope of this space will look.
For example, darker colors can make a space look smaller while lighter colors can help to open an area up, making the room look much larger than it is.
“Mohawk tile is a great flooring solution for bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways.”
Mohawk flooring has a variety of vinyl flooring available. There are a few different options to choose from and many subcategories. Here are a few of their selections:
- Installation: Glue down or Uniclic
- Type: Luxury Vinyl Plank, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Or Sheet Vinyl
- Visual: Stone or Wood
- Shades: Light, Medium, or Dark
Get an authentic hardwood look with Mohawk luxury vinyl plank flooring.
Mohawk offers luxury vinyl plank and luxury vinyl tile options that are virtually waterproof. Due to this feature and this flooring type having high durability, it is an excellent option for almost any area of your home.
With the variety of appearances, textures, and finishes available you can customize each room to meet all of your design needs.
Mohawk provides many options for wood flooring with a few different groupings.
- Wood Type: Rev wood, Rev wood plus, Rev wood select, Solid or hardwood, or TecWood
- Installation: Float, Glue, Nail, or Staple
- Wear Protection: Armormax
- Technology: GenuEdge, UniClic, Scratchguard
- Species: Acacia, Butternut, Cherry, Chestnut, Ebony, Elm, Hickory, Maple, Merbau, Oak, Pecan, Pine, Teak, Tile, and Walnut
- Finish: Distressed, EIR, Hand Scraped, Smooth, Texture, or Traditional
- Width: 2.25 inches, 3 inches, 3.25 inches, 5 inches, 5.25 inches, 6.5 inches, 7 inches, 7.5 inches, or multi
- Shade: Dark, Medium, and Light
By offering a wide variety of flooring variations, Mohawk hardwood can provide you with the floors of your dreams. Just imagine that classic wood look, in nearly any color or grain striation that you could want! Now add the ability to choose the planks size, finish, and texture! There really is not a flooring solution that is more adjustable or adaptable to your needs.
KUHN FLOORING, A MOHAWK FLOORING DEALER
Kuhn Flooring is a Mohawk dealer.
At Kuhn Flooring we are a leader in the flooring installation industry and a Mohawk dealer in the South Florida area. We carry a variety of Mohawk designs, colors, and floor types.
We are proud to have these quality products as a part of our company’s selections and to be associated with the Mohawk name. Our design team is here to assist you with any flooring types you might be looking at for any room in your home as well as to answer any questions about our products.
Our specialty teams will install any of our resilient flooring types that you choose. No job is too big or too small for us, and we offer help with both residential locations and commercial areas or businesses.
Our team is here to provide you with floors that are visually pleasing, functional, and competitively priced. Please feel free to contact us to set up a flooring consult. We would be thrilled to help you select a flooring installation solution that will work for your Boca Raton home or office today!
Resources and References