Do you need easy care flooring in your home? At Kuhn Flooring Gallery, we carry an impressive variety of new laminate flooring. Our experienced flooring professionals look forward to helping you find the flooring you want that also meets your needs and fits your budget.
Your flooring is the perfect foundation for your own unique style and should highlight your home’s living area. Since no two homes in South Florida are alike, we are happy to offer a variety of residential flooring types. Whether your style is traditional, modern, or vintage, you will find a laminate that matches the look you want.
Our collection of laminate flooring styles and colors is suitable for any budget or design style. Plus, you’ll love our laminate prices!
South Florida Laminate Flooring
TYPES OF LAMINATE FLOORING
Many laminates duplicate the appearance and texture of real hardwood, tile, and stone. Laminate flooring comes in a variety of finishes and textures and is the ideal floor for a budget-conscious customer. You can get the style you want without exceeding your flooring financial plan by choosing this durable, easy to clean flooring type.
“Laminate flooring comes in a variety of finishes and textures…”
Popular types and finishes of laminate flooring include:
- Pinewood grain
- Cherry wood grain
- Maple wood grain
- Oakwood grain
- Walnut wood grain
- Hickory wood grain
Wondering what style is right for you? We can help you narrow down choices by figuring out your own personal style. You are sure to find a new laminate floor that matches the look you want. Some flooring has a textured finish, a matte finish, or even gloss laminate floors.
These options can help to add character to a room while adding light which can make a room feel larger or warmer and more welcoming.
COASTAL LAMINATE FLOORING
Costal feel laminate flooring
Does your home have a tropical feel? Laminate flooring is a stand-out in coastal styles. Reclaimed and weathered looks will turn your flooring into an oceanside boardwalk.
Subtle gray tones and textures are another popular choice to promote a beachy vibe. With this type of design, you have limitless options. Another thought is for you to utilize a grey colored natural stone look.
Adding the texturized laminate flooring that looks like stone tile can really help provide that tropical feeling in almost any room of your home.
RUSTIC FEEL LAMINATE FLOORS
Rustic feel laminate flooring
Wood grains and hand-scraped styles give a rustic look in any house. Weathered oak gives your kitchen a refined yet homey feel.
For a more casual appearance, simple dark floors with leather furniture next to a cozy fireplace will provide you with the room of your dreams. To achieve that ultimate rustic look you can also consider a terracotta colored stone tile look.
The rusty colors can really go well with darker interiors and other wood accents. Whichever design option you choose to achieve your country décor there is a laminate flooring selection that will meet your needs.
MINIMALIST STYLE LAMINATE
Minimalist feel laminate flooring
Minimalist design features many subdued hues. This European look is clean, calm, and fresh. White, natural, or gray flooring pairs perfectly with a minimalist look.
This leaves tons of room for white oaks, light maple, muted tone bricks, or earth toned stone tile looks. You achieve beautifully colored flooring and still maintain a unpretentious atmosphere.
Depending on your wall colors or the look of your window treatments, you could utilize your flooring to really tie the whole minimalist look together with a very classy appearance.
With so many laminate flooring styles, it can be hard to choose just one! If you are looking for durability and beauty in an easy to maintain flooring type, you will love changing to laminate floors.
BENEFITS OF LAMINATE FLOORING
Laminate flooring has been a popular home flooring choice for many years. Due to advances in technology, laminate flooring is realistic-looking and can mimic natural materials like stone or wood. It offers low-maintenance upkeep that can be used in nearly any room at home.
It is easy to install, easy to care for, and affordable. There really is no other floor as equally beautiful and durable at such a budget friendly price. Here are some of the most prominent benefits of having laminate floors in your home.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMINATE INCLUDE:
Laminate is easy to maintain.
- Ease of maintenance
- In a spill-prone setting, such as a kitchen or bathroom, laminate floors resist moisture and scratches. If something is spilled on laminate flooring, simply wipe it up immediately or clean with a non-abrasive floor cleaner.Easy clean up makes laminate an excellent choice for high-traffic areas.
- Extensive variety of textures and colors
- With laminate, you can bring the natural looks you love into moisture-prone areas of your home. Bring the warmth of wood to your laundry room or kitchen. Transform your bathroom into a spa retreat with the look of stone. No matter the look you are trying to achieve, laminate flooring can turn any room into space you’ll love to show off.
- Affordable price
- While you may want wood or stone flooring at home, the reality of what you can afford compared to flooring costs may be miles apart. Laminate flooring can mimic more expensive flooring materials, like hardwood and stone. In addition, laminate flooring installation cost is less than wood or stone installation.
Laminate floors are kid and pet friendly.
- Laminate flooring can really stand up to the test of time. This flooring is very durable. With its top coating being a special engineered wear layer created to minimize scratches, scuffs, and damage caused by wear and tear, laminate flooring is made to last. This makes these floorings pet and kid friendly!
- Installation of laminate flooring can be more easily done than other types of floor covering. With its standard tongue and groove locking mechanism and its ability to be placed over many other sub floorings, laminate can be one of the lowest costing floor installations on the market. Find a contractor who will give you a great deal for choosing a no hassle option like laminate and transfer the time and cost savings to you.
PROFESSIONAL LAMINATE INSTALLATION IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Installing flooring can be a challenge for those without professional training. Specific training and tools are needed to ensure that your flooring project is done correctly. From accurate measuring to hauling away old flooring materials when the job is complete, laminate installation is best left to the professionals.
“Hiring a professional with the specialized tools and knowledge to install your project seamlessly is well worth the laminate floor installation cost.”
Benefits of choosing an experienced professional for laminate installation include:
- Accurate measurements of your room(s)
- Professional tools for your job
- Proper installation technique
- Upholding your manufacturer’s warranty
- Guarantee on the service provided
Kuhn Flooring Gallery, The number one South Florida laminate flooring installation company.
All these benefits make it smart to choose a professional company for your laminate floor installation. Hiring a professional with the specialized tools and knowledge to install your project seamlessly is well worth the laminate floor installation cost.
When you contact us to install your laminate floors, one of our estimators will visit your home to provide accurate measurements and estimate your total cost. After your laminate measurements are complete, we will provide you with a laminate floor installation cost estimate.
At Kuhn Flooring Gallery, we carry well-known brands and exclusive styles from industry-leading manufacturers. We have a wide selection of laminate flooring products that mimic wood, stone, and tile.
If you are not sure where to begin your search for a new floor, we can help you get the look that you are trying to achieve. Read more about our high-quality laminate flooring products and professional installation of your new floor.
Resources and References