Beautiful and affordable tile floors with Kuhn Flooring Gallery
PORCELAIN MARBLE TILE
Are you looking for elegant, cost-effective flooring for your home? No matter your budget or style, you will find the perfect flooring for your household at Kuhn Flooring Gallery. We carry an extensive variety of flooring products for you to choose from, including porcelain, marble, and tile. Our experienced flooring professionals are happy to help you find the perfect flooring that fits your needs, budget, and style. We believe flooring consultations should start in the home, and our team will strive to exceed all of your expectations!
If you are unsure where to begin your search for new flooring, we can help you turn your concepts and dreams into reality. We will sit down with you and discuss the rooms in your home that need new floors and the look that you are trying to achieve. Based on your family’s unique lifestyle, we can suggest the best flooring for your home. Here is some additional information about a few of the residential flooring options we offer.
Tile floors speak volumes about your own personal style. If you want a muted look, select tile flooring that works with your room’s existing color scheme. Neutral flooring is an excellent way to make a small room look bigger. If you are looking for a bold design statement, choose multi-toned, dark tiles that can easily hide dirt and grime in a busy kitchen or bathroom.
“If you are unsure where to begin your search for new flooring, we can help you turn your concepts and dreams into reality.”
For years, tile flooring has been a popular home flooring choice. Tiles offer low-maintenance upkeep that can be used in virtually any room. With so many options to fit your personal style, tile is a cost-effective, adaptable choice.
- Maximum durability: In a spill-prone setting, such as a kitchen or bathroom, the dense material of tile floors won’t allow moisture to accumulate. Tile flooring is water resistant and more scratch resistant than other types of flooring, making it an excellent alternative for high-traffic areas.
- Easy to repair: Since tile is a natural material, there is the potential for breakage. If this does happen you can easily and quickly replace a single tile.
- A variety of patterns, textures, and colors: With tile flooring, you can bring the style you love into areas of your home that you never thought possible. Bring the warm look of wood into your kitchen or laundry room. Use slate flooring to turn your bathroom into a nature-inspired retreat. Whatever your vision, our tile flooring can help turn your high traffic areas into the spaces you’ve always dreamed of.
Porcelain tile is a type of ceramic tile. It is made from finer, denser clay and fired at high temperatures. Additionally, porcelain tile is exceptionally durable, more scratch resistant than other flooring varieties, and resistant to stains.
The variety of porcelain tile is nearly limitless.
Porcelain tile is a type of ceramic tile. It is made from finer, denser clay and fired at high temperatures. Additionally, porcelain tile is exceptionally durable, more scratch resistant than other flooring varieties, and resistant to stains. Porcelain tile comes in almost any color and size that you can imagine.
Our design team can discuss the vision you have in mind for your home and direct you to some great options of porcelain tile that will help make those ideas become reality. We can also talk to you about your tile sizes and how the size does not just matter for costs but can have an impact on the way your room is perceived. If a space is to small, certain tiles will make it look larger. If your area is too spacious, the right tile can help reign in the room. You can also choose a glossy finished porcelain tile to help add light in any location or a matte finish to help your floors look cleaner in between tidying up.
THE BENEFITS OF PORCELAIN
Like all flooring options available there are certain features that make the floor type better than other solutions. Here are a few of porcelains best characteristics.
- Durability: Porcelain is resistant to normal wear and tear giving it a more extensive longevity over other tiles such as ceramic or terracotta. Due to its density, there is less air in the tiles making its construction to be more uniform, harder, and thicker than the other flooring tile options. Because of porcelain tiles strength and scratch resistance, it is a great option for homes with pets and children.
- Maintenance: Some flooring types can have intensive maintenance routines that have to be followed to ensure that they stay beautiful. Porcelain tile is not one of these types of flooring. There are no chemicals or waxes that have to be used to keep the floor sealed. Porcelain wipes clean and can be dust mopped. Due to this feature, this tile is often used in kitchens, entry ways, laundry rooms, and bathrooms.
- Variety of selection: This is an exceptional benefit of porcelain tile. Tile flooring can look like many other floor types. Many of the common porcelain tiles look like hardwoods, granite, marble, limestone, or even slate. Because of this diversity, you could put porcelain tile in many of the rooms in your home without it looking like you only choose one flooring option.
The natural beauty of stone flooring is unpassable.
Stone flooring is stunning in any space and is a superb option for residential or commercial flooring projects. It improves elegant spaces and creates lavish interiors. Always unique, no two pieces of natural stone tile are the same.
When stone is gathered at the quarry, massive sections are extracted and cut into slabs usually intended for countertops. The smaller-sized segments are turned into flooring tiles of different sizes. These stone floor tiles can be refined for a vivid finish or left unpolished for a more organic appearance. There are even rough surface finishing options, suitable for slippery locations or outside use when contemplating natural stone floors.
We have a wide selection of stone flooring products, ranging from typical marbles and granite flooring squares to exotic imported onyx, travertine, and slate. You can visit our showroom, to peruse these options today. We offer an unparalleled selection of natural stone flooring options in various sizes, styles, and grades.
THE BENIFITS OF STONE TILE
Stone tile is natural and brings nature into your home. There are many other beneficial properties of having stone tile in and around your home.
- Durability and Maintenance: Stone flooring is naturally durable much like the materials from which it is made. These tiles are hard as rock and tend to not scratch or break easily. They are also easy to clean for similar reasons. You can sweep them with a dust mop and use a wet mop for any sticky or messy spills.
- Climate Control: Regardless if you are trying to keep your home cooler or warmer, natural stone tile is the right choice for you. With its cool to the touch feeling, stone tile is a great option if you are in a warmer climate and are looking for a floor solution that will help you lower your cooling utility bill. You will also find that if you are heating your home from beneath your flooring stone tiles can conduct the added heat easily adding warmth to your home easily.
- Healthy Homes: Because the stone flooring is a hard surface it is easy to use antiseptic cleaners on it. This means you can reduce the number of germs in your home. The smooth surface also means less trapped allergens like dust or pet dander. It allows for a complete clean which helps keep your air quality better.
A TILE FLOORING INSTALLATION COMPANY
Kuhn Flooring is your one stop tile flooring installation solution.
At Kuhn Flooring Gallery, we carry top-rated brands and exclusive flooring styles from industry-leading manufacturers. Our design team can help you with achieving the vision you have for your home, our sales team can help you select a flooring that will fit your budget, and our installation team can get it put into your home as soon as possible. Contact us to get your tile flooring project underway today!
Resources and References