14 Mar New Flooring in Coral Springs – Renovate With Hardwood
Planning a home remodel or renovation can be incredibly exciting. Working with the designers and choosing your flooring materials can give you new insight into what your home can become.
While you’ll always have your eye on the end of the project and that’s a good thing, there’s usually some anxiety and even frustration when the installers show up to put in your new flooring.
Even when working with the absolute best professionals, remodeling fever can set in, and if you are reflooring your entire home, you will feel the disruption even more.
Before you go into any remodeling or renovation project, whether it’s hardwood floor installation in Coral Springs or new tiles for your kitchen, make sure you know how to prevent remodeling fever.
What is Remodeling Fever?
Any time you remodel or renovate your home, you can suffer from something known to many as remodeling fever. Don’t worry, nothing’s actually wrong, but you might experience a very strong rush of emotions and feel that you have lost control of your home.
When you undergo new flooring installation for projects small and large, remodeling and renovation can drastically disrupt your normal patterns.
Rather than letting remodeling fever get the best of you, follow these simple steps to help mitigate or completely eliminate this common feeling.
Steps to Avoid Remodeling Fever During Flooring Installation
- Be sure to set aside space in your home where you can escape all the noise, especially while your old flooring is being removed.
- Book your floor installation for a time that is convenient for you. If the project is going to take several days, you could even schedule the contractors to perform the installation while you are out of your home.
- Removing and cleaning up old flooring creates dust in your home, no matter how careful the installers are. It always pays to cover any sensitive electronics while the work is being carried out. Talk to the project manager if you are having a problem with excessive dust as they can lay sheets around entryways to prevent dust and debris from accumulating as they remove the old flooring and bring new supplies inside.
- Choose your contractor wisely. The worst cases of remodeling fever come when homeowners haven’t done their best to hire a reliable and conscientious installation company. If you choose a service that you can trust, you’ll be much better off throughout the project.
- Keep your mind on the goal and understand that all of this will pass. Depending on the size of your project, it could just be a few days before the installers are out of your home, and you’re left with beautiful new flooring in your home.
- Always choose a fully licensed, bonded, and insured flooring installation company in South Florida. This will give you peace of mind throughout the project.
If any major concerns arise during the project, speak to the project manager after the first instance. A good contractor will take steps to ensure that you are comfortable as the work goes ahead.
Enjoy Your New Floor
At the end of the day, replacement of your old floors isn’t nearly as disruptive as a whole home remodel, and you can easily beat remodeling fever if you are mindful and follow our simple advice.
Best of all, when you work with our professionals at Kuhn Flooring, you will experience VIP service that mitigates anxiety and uncertainty. We always keep you up to date throughout the entire project, and our installation experts respect your home and your personal space.
If it’s time to enjoy a better home with new flooring, call the experts. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation and price estimate for beautiful new floors.