19 Nov Popular Carpet for Bedrooms
One of the great benefits of placing carpeting in a bedroom is that individuals aren’t shocked by the cold when their feet hit the floor. Carpeting provides a soft surface, aids in creating a cozy environment, and is the preeminent choice for bedrooms.
Tan, gray or brown is a safe choice since all three will work well with almost any color scheme. Bold colors aren’t very conducive to restful sleep. Carpeting colors in the white or beige spectrum are more difficult to keep clean, don’t’ hide dirt well, and require more frequent cleaning.
The type of carpeting should reflect the personal tastes and preferences of the homeowner. There are six texture types of carpeting, each with its own appearance and attributes. The choice of carpeting should speak to the individual’s aesthetics.
Carpet hunters can choose the floor covering from six different styles. The appearance will depend on the way the fibers are twisted and cut. A myriad of different natural and synthetic materials is available.
- Berber is highly durable and available in patterns, solid colors, and flecks that give the floor covering a multi-color appearance.
- Cable has a long cut, but can crush down under high foot traffic.
- Cut-and-loop carpeting holds up well in high traffic areas and makes it possible to create carpet with a multitude of colors and patterns.
- Frieze carpeting doesn’t show vacuum marks, footprints, and it’s highly durable.
- Plush carpet has a velvet-like texture. It can become crushed or matted with a high level of foot traffic.
- Textured carpeting is durable, has a two-tone appearance, and doesn’t show footprints or vacuum marks.
Individuals can choose from fibers of acrylic, nylon, olefin, polyester, wool, and Triexta fibers. Ultimately individuals will have to balance their budget, lifestyle and texture types that best meet their specific needs.
The type of carpeting should reflect the personal tastes and preferences of the homeowner. There are six types of carpeting, each with their own appearance and attributes. The choice of carpeting should speak to the individual’s aesthetics.
For over 30 Years Kuhn Flooring has been providing superior quality flooring products and installations to Coral Springs as well as all of South Florida Residential and Commercial Property owners. We are the #1 Flooring Company in South Florida. Kuhn Flooring is equally qualified as we are committed to delivering 5-star service to all our customers in South Florida.
We encourage you to use the contact form below to get started with a free estimate on your next flooring project. Or simply call us at: (954) 344-4838
Serving the Coral Springs as well as the entire South Florida area…